Partner with a coach to clarify who you are, make decisions, and discover the conditions needed to do your best work.
Working 1-on-1 with certified coach Andrea Fruhling, you will spend time exploring who you are, and how you can find meaning in the work you do. Over six career coaching sessions we will identify your strengths, develop goals, and gain a clearer picture of who you are from a range of perspectives. Working with a coach will help you make informed decisions about your career.
Career coaching is for you if you are:
- Exploring your career options, not sure about what your next step should be.
- Mid-career, wanting to make a change
- Thinking about university or college, and not sure what to choose
- Wanting to level up in your career and find new ways to learn about yourself and grow
- Thinking about entrepreneurship or a more unique career direction and want to talk through your ideas
To learn more about career coaching and meet Andrea, schedule a free introductory call today!
Introductory Call - Andrea Fruhling
Thanks for booking a time to connect. I'm happy to meet over Zoom or with a phone call, whatever you prefer. During this introductory call, we will talk more about what you're hoping to get out of coaching, what career coaching involves, and answer any questions about the process you might have. If
Looking for Job Search Support?
If you’re actively searching for work and want to learn how to write an effective resume, a powerful cover letter, how to improve your interview skills, develop a linkedin profile, and more. Check out our new online, self-directed Job Search Strategies resource!
Job Search Strategies & Career Tactics
Learn practical job search strategies to help you get the job you want.
Not what you’re looking for?
Doubleknot also offers leadership development and coach training.