Career Coaching Masterclass
Career Coaching Masterclass is a dynamic and holistic 8-week career coach training course that gives coaches the tools they need to support career-focused conversations. Learn skills and approaches to tap into self-reflection, visioning, goal-setting, implementing and more to strengthen your clients’ relationship with themselves, and enhance their ability to make decisions and navigate their careers.
Benefit from a community-based learning experience, with an emphasis on the “being” and “doing” of career coaching.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- use and apply the Hope-Action Theory, a model that connects career development, organizational coaching, and approaches to purposeful career conversations
- use evidence-based strategies that stick and empower people and cultures to thrive
- strengthen your clients’ relationship with themselves to enhance their abilities to make career decisions in a positive, confident and hopeful manner
- observe and work with environmental factors and influences in a resilient and sustainable way
- access personal and systemic resilience and adaptability through a process of personal mastery and reflective practice
- extend these traits into your career coaching practice with your clients and the people you support.
Find more information, course outlines, and register on the UBC site.